Thursday, August 29, 2013

Honors Bio Blog 2/69 (Yeah Baby)

Day 2
I Never Though I Would Make It This Far!

       Prior to the second day of class with Mr. Quick I was studying like crazy in anticipation for what I believed would be a very complicated quiz. I was wrong. The class began slightly less strangely than the previous class. Mr. Quick attempted to explain the grading scale in his class. I still don't think that I entirely understand it, but there have only been two days of class so the HOPE remains!
      The actual class consisted of studying ionic and covalent bonds between elements. I filled out two separate worksheets along with assistance from my partners Shannon and Chris. Having completed the worksheets I agreed to become the primary test subject of Mr. Quick. I got to type my email on his fancy tablet thingy and then he asked a fairly simple question, "What were the control variables in the milk experiment last class." I responded with utmost confidence and accuracy. He was happy and gave me yet another written quiz to take. The quiz was based off of basic chemistry and I got all of the questions right thanks to the glorious Ms. Chou.
      I was then free to leave the excitement of Mr. Quick's class for the day and journeyed to the dining hall to consume bagels and other such luxuries. This is my story for the second day of class.

No comments:

Post a Comment