Saturday, May 24, 2014

Self Evaluation S2

Self Evalutation S2 

This class has been a wild ride with lots of twist and turns, ups and downs, highs and lows, etc. I feel as though I have improved over the course of the year; however, there are still 3 main aspects of my performance that I feel like I could improve.

1) Laziness- I am a very lazy person and often wait until the night before to cram for the exams. I really should work on keeping up with the class and not waiting until the last minute to learn everything...

2) Website- I feel as though my website has been very sub-par this entire year because I have failed to keep it consistently updated. This goes along with my laziness, I really should work on this...

3) Labs- I feel like in the labs this year I have been a little bit too clueless and relied to much on the help of my partner. I hope to become a more self-sufficient person in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment