Sunday, December 1, 2013

I Should Have Done this Blog before Break...

Honors Biology Blog

Meiosis

Today in class in order to better understand the process of meiosis we used popsicles sticks to represent the genes that carry the different traits. We then performed the process of meiosis with the popsicles sticks and thus understood the process much better. 

Two Trait Crosses

We also tackled genetics problems involving 2 Traits. Mr. Quick taught us two different ways to do the problem. One of the ways is often used by Mr. Fitz; however, I found this way to be very confusing, so I stuck with the normal ways of doing the problem. All in all, if I had to sum up this class I would have to say that we covered a lot of material, but I feel as though I gained a solid understanding of most of it!


I really should have done this blog before break...
My bad...



No comments:

Post a Comment